Serve the needs of all men in Christian love.
Galatians 6:10 Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers.
- Join with other members to assist the pastor with visitations and needs of homebound, nursing home residents, and hospitalized members of St. Paul.
- Help to develop and maintain a community resource manual to direct members and the community with specific needs.
- Provide Easter and Christmas food/gift baskets for needy families within the community.
- Help with regularly scheduled blood drives.
- Provide food or serve for funeral luncheons as needed.
- Help sort, pack and deliver health kits for Lutheran World Relief.
- Provide food, transportation, or babysitting as needed for members of the congregation who have a family member hospitalized.
- Provide food and/or chaperon for the Homeless Ministry.