Corona Virus and Community Care
Last Updated 3/20/20
St. Paul worship will be livestreamed. Please note the time change:
Sunday Morning begins at 9:30 AM
Wednesday Evening at 7:00 PM.
Find our livestream at stpaulhamburg.com/stream.
The sacrament will be offered between 10 AM and 12 PM immediately following the livestream on Sundays. We will serve one car at a time.
Please check back on this page for future updates.
- No groups larger than 25 are permitted to gather, and we encourage the number to be 10 or fewer.
- All services will be livestreamed. Please do not attend in person
- Online giving will be an option by Sunday 3/22, but in the meantime feel free to mail any offering checks to church.
- The sacrament will be offered at the conclusion of our 9:30 AM online service on Sunday. Come to church between 10 AM and 12 PM and line up your car in front of the main church doors. We will administer the sacrament one car at a time.
- We will livestream our Wednesday evening 7 PM services. 3/18 will be on Facebook live.
- The kitchen is closed for all events at St. Paul. We will not be serving any food for coffee hour, have any Lenten dinners, and no food will be served at any event (both for St. Paul and non-St. Paul sponsored events).
- The nursery is closed. The cry room is available (church library) to comfort or distract any children, if necessary, during worship. Please remember that the sound of children’s voices is always welcome!
- We are making other small changes in worship to minimize contact with possible contaminated surfaces.
- Extra cleaning processes will be put in place to help with sanitation during this time.
For our members:
- For resources for individuals or families at this tough time, visit our Coronavirus Resource Page.
- If you are unable to access the internet, let Pastor Riggs know how you can best be served.
- Watch for additional opportunities to connect with St. Paul online.
- Our services will continue to be viewable after the fact, not live only.
- Please contact pastor or the church office with any specific needs you may have.
- More information regarding Easter events and activities will be coming in the upcoming weeks.